Our Missions, Vision, and Values Statement
- Provide excellent customer service at all times and stages of the creative process.
- Provide a great work environment and treat each other with dignity and respect.
- Encourage creativity, confidence and enjoyment of pottery painting & making in adults and children alike so they want to return and recommend us.
- Contribute positively to our community whilst respecting the environment.
- Recognise the value and benefits of ceramic art and pottery making.
- Recognise that whilst profitability is essential it is only one objective amongst many.
Vision: (where we want to go)
We want to become recognised as providing fun, creative, and educational experiences together with high quality unique pottery items at reasonable prices and in a responsible and inclusive manner.
We apply our BRAINS:
- Balance – We recognise the need for a positive work -life balance for all.
- Respect – We respect ourselves, our customers, suppliers and our environment.
- Approachability – We want you to feel safe and able to ask.
- Integrity – We behave with integrity in all situations, at all times.
- Nurture – We seek to nurture our customers’ and our own sense of self.
- Safety – We apply high safety standards.